Monday, October 6, 2008

Its Official Ellen Degeneres Has Finally Gone Vegan

Karen Dawn

And secondly, because, as wolrd in I do not know that ???!!!!!. In any case, Chloe Jo (Ecorazzis new BFF) and I were chatting, and she told me last week to benefit Proposition 2 to Los Angeles, Ellen DeGenere officially emerged as a real vegan. Yall, I have come bearing such news for you this morning! So last night, in celebration of World Vegetarian Day, I spent an evening drinking Drunken Monkeys and hang out with some of the coolest kids around the birthday Karen Dawn / book-signing party (stay tuned for a full post on this point later today, including large pictures and an exclusive interview with world-renowned author Peter Singer). You guys freaked me OUT! First, because veganism is the most surprising and never have heavy hitters on our team is so important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home